ACMPE CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Current three-year period: 2019 - 2021
Starting in 2019, MGMA will still require 50 hours to maintain your ACMPE credentials and to complete your CMPE. Of the 50 hours:
30 hours must be from MGMA National, state or local.
- Article assessments (free, 10 a year offered)
- Webinars (free as long as they are not certificate bearing, 25-45 a year)
- Survey participation
- Lunch and learns/ Meetings with professional development (presentation on a topic)
Of the 30 hours, 12 must be from LIVE learning from MGMA National, state or local.
- Live Webinars
- Live teleconferences
- Face to Face Events
State MGMA Verbiage for Marketing Events:
20 hours must also come from qualified sources that pertain to the medical practice management field or MGMA.
- Recognized professional associations and organizations
- College and university coursework
- Formal presentations
- Distance learning with interactivity